News » America Square
Monday 6th June, 2016
Cavendish Venues entry level opportunity!
We are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to join Cavendish Venues at entry level.
The role is for 5 days a week for an immediate start at a competitive rate.
There is a 3-month probation as standard and we will support the candidate in development in all areas of the business if they are willing to learn and progress.
Front of House & Operations Support in a busy conference venue hosting 700+ events per year, up to 6 per day and up to 300 guests
Full Description: –
• Work as part of the Front of House/operation Team to maximise the client and guest experience at the venue and to exceed their expectations. Retaining current clients and assisting in developing new clients.
• Meet, Greet and Direct Organisers and Delegates to the venue and ensure that they are familiar with where their event is and how to get around the building, its facilities paying attention of any special needs that they may have.
• Liaising with Catering Manager and Team and AV Manager to ensure that client’s requests are followed and dealing with all ad hoc requests and changes on the day. Preparation for the next day
• Supporting the Operations Manager in exceeding clients expectations with the efficient running of Reception and Operations communicating effectively
• Work in liaison with venues sales and management departments on other venues as a team.
• Answering Reception Phone, Providing Local Information, Dealing with Deliveries and Collections
• Responding to Client and Internal Communication, Filing, Using Booking System Rendezvous. Show-rounds of the Venue to Prospective Clients
• Any other reasonable requests made by management.
At Cavendish Venues, we know how important the experience is – for our clients, for our staff and now for a wonderful new role for one reliable, enthusiastic candidate.
Join our vibrant, exciting events industry and a personable award-winning company to develop your events career.
Please see the job description attached and kindly apply with your CV, start date availability and expectations to email@example.com .
The deadline for applications is Friday 10th June 2016.